Betr.: Re: [parisc-linux] Is a C200+ currently supported?

Ryan Bradetich rbrad@beavis.ybsoft.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:25:38 -0600

Jurriaan,

Sorry,  The STI console is not supported on the C200+ under the
0.9.2 installer.  The reason is because I added the code to walk
the GSC busses under the ccio driver after this iso was released.
I had limited success using a TOB kernel with a GSC based
graphics card.  Unfortunately, the PCI based graphics cards
will not work with the STI console yet.

The cable needs to be a null modem cable, not a straight
serial cable.  If the cable is really a null modem cable,
you might also try disconnecting the monitor as well.

I verified my minicom settings and they are 9600 8N1 as well.

- Ryan