[parisc-linux] XFree86 - white pixel is blue

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 00:56:04 +0200

On Tuesday 21 August 2001 08:25, Grant Grundler wrote:
> Chuck Slivkoff wrote:
> > I just loaded the ISO on a 712/60 and setup XFree86 to use the fbdev
> > driver. It seems to be OK, with the exception that "white" is "blue".
>
> This sounds like a a bug.
> The ESIEE guys will be around tomorrow and I can ask them about it.

Hi,

I can confirm this behaviour now on my 715/64 too.

The only thing I recently changed on this machines was an upgrade to
XFree 4.1.0-2 and nothing else. Furthermore, since this happens both
with an old kernel (2.4.0-32) and the recent kernel (2.4.9-pa5) I'm
assuming that it looks like a bug in the XFree86-fbdev driver.

Maybe someone on this list knows more, else I'll take a closer look at
it tomorrow,

Helge