[parisc-linux] C180 netbooting

nick@snowman.net nick@snowman.net
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:33:36 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, only one more question hopefully.  I updated my PDC firmware from v2.7
to v6.1, that went fine.  I tried booting a 32bit lifimage, that worked
untill it got to the SCSI, at which point it spat out lots of errors for
id's 0, 1 and 2, then locked.  Is there something special I need to do to
keep C180's scsi happy?  I am useing the debian iso's lifimages right now.
	Nick