[parisc-linux] XFree86-4.1 note

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:05:13 +0200

Dear all,

After the upgrade of XFree86-4.0 to XFree86-4.1 on my 712/80 parisc box, X
would not more restart: did not find config file.
Which config file?
I just have to rename my XF86Config to XF86Config-4. Could it not be added
in the package configuration procedure?

Thanks for your attention,
     Joel

PS: I better understand "white pixel" appears "blue". This was not the case
with XFree86-4.0

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.