[parisc-linux] Name dropping

Todd Nathan todd@sensetalk.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:03:06 -0600

Hello to all on this group.  I'm sitting here working on some FreeBSD
stuff
and there is a guy in the complex named Paul.  Seems Pman is into the
PaRisc Linux
port heavy duty, and such recommended that I show my interest for
donated lowend
HPPA Risc hardware by offering to help on the project, and maybe someone
locally
in the Ft Fun area (or nearby) would have a 712/80 or 715/100 or
whatever to use
to work on optimizational work on the kernel or otherwise.  My question
is this, I
don't want something for nothing, I'm ready to put a bit of fun
contributional work to good
use and help, in something I enjoy.  I'm busy on other stuff 40+ hours a
week and
enjoy that very much.  I'm able to contribute for 1.25 months at the
most, would like
to do something like opti work, or testing or whatever that is going to
help the project
that I can do, understand and have an intest.  I think and believe I
need a system
here first, that would help surely.  To all, my question is this, who do
I talk to about
getting a decent machine and monitor, mouse and keybaord for loan or
donate tome
for this work to be done?  Thanks!

\t
---