[parisc-linux] XFree86 - white pixel is blue

Chuck Slivkoff charles_slivkoff@hp.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:57:29 -0400

I just loaded the ISO on a 712/60 and setup XFree86 to use the fbdev
driver. It seems to be OK, with the exception that "white" is "blue". If
I xwd the root  window dump and examine it on another X display, it
looks fine.

I know the monitor and cable are good. Also, the "HP" logo seen at the
boot is displayed correctly as is the STI text. I dug through the
mailing list archive, but can't find a similar case.

Has anyone else seen this or have a suggestion of how to resolve the
problem?

I'm including my XF86Config-4 file below.

-chuck

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Single Head"
        Screen          0               "Screen0"
        InputDevice     "Mouse0"        "CorePointer"
        InputDevice     "Keyboard0"     "CoreKeyboard"
EndSection

Section "Files"
        FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc:unscaled"
        FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi:unscaled"
        FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
        FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
        FontPath "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi:unscaled"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"