[parisc-linux] Creating the installation CD

Jaime Ash jaimeash@home.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:12:57 -0700

I am in the process of trying to upgrade my PA-Linux machine (model HP 715)
from version 0.6 to version 0.9.2, and also trying to install version 0.9.2
on an HP 735.

I have already extracted the file named "palinux-0.9.2.iso" from the
downloaded file, but I do not know how to proceed from there to create the
installation CD.  (Note that for version 0.6 I had used an installation CD
that I got from Grant Grundler, so I never learned how he created the CD,
and now he is on LOA).

So my question to you is, what is the process for going from the *.iso file
to create the CD.

Sincerely,

Jaime Ash
email: jaimeash@home.com