[parisc-linux] The final patch for the keyboard problem

marteau marteaut@esiee.fr
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:09:55 +0000

Hi Richard,

            Thanks for the feedback. I think that I will work on it
tomorrow in order to give a version that do not hang with the leds and
take care of the presence of the device. I think that the fact that
the system is hanged is due to my "while"s I planned to remove them
too...

Thanks again, Thomas
ESIEE Team