[parisc-linux] Is a C200+ currently supported?

Ryan Bradetich rbrad@beavis.ybsoft.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:54:49 -0600

Jurriaan,

I use a C200+ as my development machine for the parisc-linux port. So
yes, I try to keep the C200+ supported.  Be forwarned that I am newbie
kernel hacker, and sometimes it takes me a long time to find/fix the
problems on these machines (ie. the ccio cpio cdrom -> disk HPMC).  I
have only been using the serial console interface from the C200+ so I'm
not sure how well (or if the STI works on this machine).  Now that I
found/fixed the HPMC I was looking for, I will see if I can give it a
whirl with the 0.9.2 installer tonight.

The machine will run fine with 512 MB memory / 9 GB disk.  I started
using the C200 with 256 MB memory / 4GB disk and it worked great for
what I was doing.

Hope this helps!

- Ryan