[parisc-linux] The final patch for the keyboard problem

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:14:19 +0100

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 11:58:17AM +0100, Richard Hirst wrote:
> Anyway, I'm about to try it on a couple of machines here; I'll let you
> know how it goes.

HP US keyboard on B180.  Worked until I unplugged and replugged the
keyboard.  Keyboard was dead after that, but machine still responded
to pings.

Compaq UK keyboard on B180.  Worked initially, except pressing '\' (to
the left of Z) gave "unrecognised scancode (7f) ignored".  I then pressed
CapsLock, and the machine hung, not even responding to pings.

Went back to the HP keyboard, and CapsLock hangs the machine there also.

Richard