[parisc-linux] XFree86 on B180

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:53:05 +0200

Thomas,

Nice.

Sorry but with xf86config I try to scan all available card and do not find
any reference to "artist graphic". It is certainly well know under another
achronim but I do not find (AGX?).

May I ask you the favour to sen d me your XF86config file?

Thanks in advance for help,
     Joel

                                                                           =
                                           =20
                    Thomas                                                 =
                                           =20
                    Bogendoerfer             To:     Helge Deller <helge.de=
ller@sap.com>@SMTP@EUROPAY                 =20
                    <tsbogend@alpha.f        cc:     Jo=EBl Soete/BRU/MASTE=
RCARD@MASTERCARD,                            =20
                    ranken.de>               parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linu=
x.org@SMTP@EUROPAY,                        =20
                                             debian-hppa@lists.debian.org@S=
MTP@EUROPAY                                =20
                    05-08-01 04:48 PM        Subject:     Re: [parisc-linux=
] XFree86 on B180                          =20
                                                                           =
                                           =20
                                                                           =
                                           =20

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 12:45:01PM +0200, Helge Deller wrote:
> Currently stifb will run on most 712 and 715 machines, while B160, B180,
> C3000 and most others won't.

you saw X on the B180 I had at LinuxTag:-) Treating the EG VISULIZE as an
artist graphics card did the trick.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                 [ Alexander Viro on linux-kernel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information =
which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you=
 have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender=
 by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.