[parisc-linux] GNU C++ 2.95 to 3.0 guide line?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=EBl_Soete?= jso@europay.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:53:27 +0200

Hi all,

I try to rebuild menu (for twm) and some other c++ libraries (for fun). But
I encounter many messages: parse error before ')' token.
I scan a little bit faq of gnu c++ but I do not find any guide-line to
"upgrade" code from c++ 2.95 to 3.0.
Is somebody knows where to find this kind of info?

Thanks in advance,
     Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.