[parisc-linux] libqthreads and hppa-linux

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:42:34 +0100

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 10:04:34PM -0600, LaMont Jones wrote:
> I started to play with getting the hppa assembly code in guile-core to work
> on pa-linux, but ran into challenges with %farg[0-3], which aren't defined
> by the assembler...

I already discussed this in detail with the maintainer; details of the
discussion can be found in the BTS.  I'm disappointed you decided to
waste your time on this without reading that discussion or talking to me.

> I'm about to upload a source NMU of guile-core, which has qt/md/hppa*-linux.?
> in it.  If someone wanted to take that the rest of the way, I'd be happy to
> upload it...

No, don't do this, it's completely unnecessary.