[parisc-linux] Linux on R947X?

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:19:17 +0100

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 01:04:56PM +0300, robert.holmberg@idobath.com wrote:
> Any hope of getting the Lotus Domino webserver up and running under
> PARISC-LINUX on a R947X? The server is going to be replaced soon, and we
> have played with the thought of using it as a local test environment for
> deployment of Domino web applications.

According to the Domino website
(http://www.lotus.com/home.nsf/welcome/domino), they only support
Linux on x86.  They do have a version for HPUX so if we were to get
the HPUX emulation working again, there's a possibility it might work.
Nobody has much interest in the HPUX emulation right now, so I wouldn't
count on it happening any time soon.

On the other hand if you happen to be a big corporate customer and could
persuade them to port Domino to a different platform... :-)