[parisc-linux] Couple of things

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Pasi_K=E4rkk=E4inen?= pasik@iki.fi
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:31:37 +0300 (EEST)

Hello!

It's nice to see Linux working nicely on those HP's. I've successfully ran
Linux on 715/80, 715/100 and 712/80.

Now I have Visualize C160, which has PCI-slots. Does Linux/pa-risc support
PCI-slots? Any idea if tulip-driver will work on Linux/pa-risc? or some
other pci-networkcard-driver? (I'd like to get 10/100Mbps network to this
machine..)

Are there known problems with STI? My machines had maximum of couple of
hours uptime when STI was enabled. Without STI those machines have been
running perfectly..

How about XFree? Is someone working on the port?

Thank you!

- Pasi K=E4rkk=E4inen

                                   ^
                                .     .