[parisc-linux] RE: New hppa base tarball

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:00:14 -0600

buggz writes...

> Otay, I d/l'd the baseplus tarball.

I haven't mentioned the baseplus tarball on the list yet but it's just as
usable as the base one. The difference is that baseplus has been updated from
the debian archive and also contains a reasonable development environment. I
plan to roll it again soon and announce it on the list.

> To install this, it says to read the instrutions that says to boot w/ a
> cd.

The instructions also work if you boot from an nfsroot. Instructions on doing
that at,