[parisc-linux] RE: The new FS of ESIEE Team is ready

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SOETE_Jo=EBl?= JSO@EUROPAY.COM
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 19:53:07 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I just download the last release of linux palo (date of today) as well as
the last release of the cross-compiler.

I try to build a new kernel with the config file standing on your archive.

But if the resulting kernel is well bootable, it does not allow to work with
the sti console.
(against the kernel you put on your archive which works perfectly with the
sti console)

(Be sure that there's no other difference between two test: I just choose
another kernel with iplboot.)

What is magical option (in .config or elsewhere)?

Thanks in advance for your help.
	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information =
which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you=
 have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender=
 by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.