[parisc-linux] CVS Repository @ puffin - contents ?

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:37:11 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> if you haven't seen commits to some of those repositories on the
> cvs lists for a while they're probably dead.  modutils is obsolete
> (integrated upstream), binutils will be once 2.11 comes out.

That was true a few days ago.  binutils may yet need to be resurrected
because 2.11 will have the -Bsymbolic bug, I'm afraid.  The fix for the
-Bsymbolic bug involves a patch to bfd/elflink.h, which is used by all ELF
targets.  I don't particularly want to be responsible for accidentally
breaking the 2.11 release for all ELF targets...

Alan
--
Linuxcare