[parisc-linux] cvs-gcc: howto build a 64-bit version?

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:08:04 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Markus Werle wrote:

> Are You talking about thge redhat cvs tree?

Yes. The site used to be called sourceware.cygnus.com, and I'm not yet
used to the new name, sources.redhat.com

> Is that tree more up-to-date/applicable for hpux than puffin's?

Yes and no.  Yes, we have PA specific fixes in our tree that aren't yet in
sourceware (there I go again), but on the other hand we are lagging a
little behind the gcc-3.0 tree.

> cc1: Internal compiler error in set_sizetype, at stor-layout.c:1673

I don't see this error when either cross-compiling or natively
boot-strapping gcc under hppa-linux.  It's possible your bootstrap
compiler has bugs that are preventing a successful build.

Alan
--
Linuxcare