[parisc-linux] New kernel on 720 + Pa-Linux-0.5: Breakpoint ?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@alcatel.at
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 08:55:15 +0200

With the file system of ESIEE, I always have the problem, that
my machine hangs, before init does any output !

I also have selfmade stuff, I will see, what will run on that
machine.

Thanks for your prompt answer.

With friendly regards
	Christoph Plattner