[parisc-linux] cvs directory renaming - *action required*

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 02:17:17 +0100

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 01:57:09PM -0400, Michael Ang wrote:
> The cvs tarballs on the ftp site are owned by user "adevries".  From
> this I guess that Alex has a cron job that packages the tarballs.
>
> Alex, can you please update your scripts?

Now that Matt's buildtools are in CVS, this script should probably also
be in CVS, and it should be run by user `al-76'.  (the significance of
this name may be noted by some of you :-)