[parisc-linux] cvs directory renaming - *action required*

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:29:22 +0800

Is anyone having trouble doing updates after the rename?

Not having any troubles with the binutils module but bombing out on
linux ...

cvs server: Updating linux/arch/alpha/math-emu
cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory /home/cvs/parisc/linux/arch/alpha/mathemu: No such file or directory

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]