[parisc-linux] Shared native toolchain (and Perl) uploaded, dpkg tarball, Debian packages

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 00:07:54 +0800

David Huggins-Daines said:
[ lots of good stuff ]
> ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/binaries/userspace/perl-20000914.tgz

I don't see this one ... not in that directory, not in ./old/ or ../tgz/
either.  Was it taken down or did it not quite make it up?  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]