[parisc-linux] Boot error on C200+

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:45:21 -0600

Bob and John,

I have the latest CVS kernel on booting on the C200+ and a 755.
They both booted to an ash prompt without any modifications!

Just wanted to let everyone know the changes John made are
working great for me in PARISC 1.1 and PARISC 2.0 land!

Thanks,

Ryan

P.S. It is a great feeling to see my C200+ finally boot linux!