[parisc-linux] FW: hpux 11.00 near success

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:35:40 -0700

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SOETE_Jo=EBl?= wrote:
> But as I just read recipe.hpux (and recipe.linux)
> I just note that host is not anymore specified.
> Is it perhaps the mistake? I will advise asap.

Joel,
I committed those scripts to the CVS build-tools repository to make
them available and not becuase I think they are perfectly correct.

> But glibc is not build with recipe.hpux neither recipe.linux also may I
> assume that I have to use same configure options ?

That's why recipe.linux is deprecated in favor of palinux-autobuilder.
The xenv gcc/binutils don't need glibc - only if you want to build
parisc-linux native toolchain or apps.

grant

Grant Grundler
Unix Systems Enablement Lab