[parisc-linux] Beta CD

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:41:33 -0700

Paul,
Is the intent here to collect experience for a "Beta II" CD?

If not, would you consider publishing a pre-beta ISO and include
early feedback on:
o which machines it's intended for and which it's known to work on
o known bugs (not fix them all...just list them)

"Paul J.Y. Lahaie" wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am in the process of creating a new Beta CD for Linux on PA-RISC.
> Currently the CD will include the following:
> If there is anything you think should be on it, please send me some
> suggestions.  I can't promise they'll all make it, but I'll see what
> can be done.

TODO list from our status page?

> PS:  This will be an online ISO image release only.

That makes sense given how fast things are changing still.

thanks,
grant

Grant Grundler
Unix Systems Enablement Lab