[parisc-linux] glibc problem

Kailashnath V Rampure kailasr@webcash.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:37:49 -0700

--=====================_94006934==_.ALT

Hi Matt,

I could run as you told but had problems so i did what helge had (you need
to go to /palo/ipl and do "hppa-linux-ranlib ipl.a". Then go back to /linux
and do a "make palo" again.) then lif image was created.

But when I type bo lan at HP server Iget the following error
-------------------------
Booting...
Cannot find ENTRY_TEST.

Fail to initialize.

ENTRY_INT
Status=-7
----------------------------------
My config files are as follows:

I have /etc/bootptab file as follows:
-------------------------
linux:\
         hn:\
         sm=255.255.248.0:\
         vm=rfc1048:\
         ht=ether:\
         hd=/tftpboot:\
         bf=vmlinux:\
         ha=0010830339e0:\
         ip=192.168.1.237

and my exports file reads as :
/tftpboot/linux linux(rw,no_root_squash)

I had changed the NFSROOT line in Makefile in palo  to
NFSROOT = 192.168.1.236:/tftpboot/linux