[parisc-linux] hppa64-linux gcc bug

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:41:05 +1100 (EST)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Alan Modra wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Grant Grundler wrote:
>
> > Though this seems like a "generic" hppa bug to me, I doubt it's
> > in the currently published hppa2.0-hpux toolchain.
> >
> > [ Note : hppa64-linux tool chain isn't fully merged up with the
>
> The bug manifests itself on today's CVS gcc from sourceware.
> .../configure --host=i686-linux --target=hppa64-linux

Errm, how embarrassing.  Instead of "today's CVS gcc" I configured from
the puffin gcc tree.  Alert readers probably can see that from the
hppa64-linux target I used above.  Trying again, this time using the right
gcc source with --target=hppa64-hpux11 is even worse though.  The same
sort of bug exhibits itself in proc_symlink, _and_ I get a segmentation
fault.

Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.