[parisc-linux] CD image does not recognize the SCSI Hard Driv es! on C110

MEYER,ALAN C. (HP-FtCollins,ex1) alan_meyer@hp.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:32:16 -0700

Servio -

Yes, there are plans to create newer CD images.  In particular, we want to
build a newer "beta" image that, like the first image, works on selected
32-bit systems (712, B180, A180, ...).  This will have a fuller and more
robust kernel, along with a decent set of user-space packages.  This should
be in early November.

In addition, there will also be a similar "beta" image that support 64-bit
systems (A400/500, L1000/2000) that happens sometime later.

Stay tuned.  There should be announcements on the mailing list when these
images are ready.

Alan