[parisc-linux] Troubles following the 'recipe'

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:08:56 +1100 (EST)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Grant Grundler wrote:

> The recipe is definitely out of date.
> It's been on the TODO list since last week.
> It would be great if Alan Modra updated it.

Sorry, I've been a bit slow.  Also did a surprising number of things the
wrong way first time when building everything from scratch.  :-(
Rebuilding from a working tool-base is quite different from starting over.

Anyway, what's there now Works For Me.  (I hope there's not too many
typos)  At least, it would be on the web site if I knew how to go about
pushing stuff from puffin.external.hp.com to www.thepuffingroup.com  Ain't
got no keys to open the door, Ma.

Currently the doco is available at
ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/debug/recipe.x

Alan Modra
--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.