[parisc-linux] I am not your mother!

MEYER,ALAN C. (HP-FtCollins,ex1) alan_meyer@hp.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:17:55 -0600

FYI, there have been some discussions between LC and HP about various
improvements to the web site.  If you are planning any significant changes
to the web site, it would be good to make sure  Jane is aware ... LC was
going to take the next step on proposing how we move ahead with some
suggested improvements.

Ala