[parisc-linux] I am not your mother!

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:26:21 +0100

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 10:17:11AM -0400, David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx> writes:
>
> > Is there anything which can be done to make updating the website easier?
>
> I keep losing the password, that's the only problem.

It's tunnelled over ssh.  You can put your identity.pub in the appropriate
machine's authorized_keys file.  Hm, I should probably take mine out :-)
It's currently up to date.

> I'd really prefer to have the website be updated from a cron job.

Doable.  I'd prefer this as well -- or even better from a trigger which
runs as soon as there's a cvs commit to the website directory.

> Obviously it would be better for it to be hosted on PEHC in this case,
> since otherwise we'd have to store the password in the clear on
> PEHC or whatever machine runs that job.

I think the plan is to move it to pehc once pehc's been upgraded.
Matt?  Any idea on when this'll happen?