[parisc-linux] CVS linux Vs. -test10

Paul Bame bame@noam.fc.hp.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:18:51 -0700

=     Grant> need "boot floppies" debian package working. We don't need
=
= Oooh, there's a reason for me to finally get the 712/80 under my desk
= to be more than a foot-rest.  I'll see what I can do about this.
=
= Note that the likelihood of Debian releasing woody anytime soon is
= vanishingly small, so this dosen't have to happen Right Now.

Well yes and no.  We want to release parisc-linux sooner than woody
will be ready for public stable release, so we'll want to do the
boot floppies work sooner than other architectures need it and
can probably therefore provide early testing too.  Since
we aren't going to time travel back to Debian potato, woody
boot floppies are increasingly interesting to replace our manual
install process (hey at least it's documented!).

	-P