[parisc-linux] 735/755 and Kernel test10..

Phillip D. Beal pdbeal@louisville.edu
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:40:24 -0500

Hey,

I've been working on the 735 and 755 that I has access to and so far
the systems booted the test6 kernel, but scrambled the console as soon
as init was run.  So, I figured I'd try the new test10 kernel that you
have added.  Both system boot, and then stop at this line:

branching to kernel entry point 0x00100000
Can't select default wide mode, PDC_PSW call does not work

What does the above actually mean?  How can I remove the PDC_PSW call
from the kernel so it can boot? I have plans to test this new kernel
image on a 715 later today.

Thanks,
--
Phillip Beal