sym53c8xx-driver (was: Re: [parisc-linux] kernel merge)

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:27:52 +0000

Hi Helge,
  The problem I fixed related to the ncr53c8xx driver (which shares
code with sym53c8xx), and was to make 53c720 support work again.
sym53c8xx worked for me on my A180.  Please can you try booting
with

	sym53c8xx=verb:7,debug:0xffff

and send me the output?

Thanks,