[parisc-linux] HP 9000 e25

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 23:12:55 +0800

> Considering how often this question comes up is there anyone out there
> that is interested in tracking down the info to port linux to this class
> of box.
>
> Server boxes may be classed as boring to some but there seem to be a
> large number of people who have at least one of them sitting about doing
> nothing.
>
> Joe.

I don't perceive the problem to be a lack of willingness, or interest, but
has already been stated the older systems contain a lot of proprietry stuff
that isn't sufficiently documented for people to work on.

Maybe as the parisc port grows more popular and attracts more resources,
some enthusiastic people will get it happening.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."