[parisc-linux] webshite

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:06:27 +0000

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 12:31:11PM -0800, Grant Grundler wrote:
> Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> > also,
> > email sent to willy@thepuffingroup.com is no longer being received by me.
> > i don't know who gets it, but the sender does not receive a bounce.
>
> This should probably bounce since it's been stale for about
> 11 monthes now...

um, it was my email address until about 3 months ago.  at least one person
still had that as their preferred email address for me.  if anyone else
does, they should probably change it.  it's the lack of bounce which
concerns me, which implies that someone's receiving it, reading mail
destined for me and not forwarding it on.