[parisc-linux] webshite

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:22:03 -0700

Andrew Shugg writes...

> I don't know if there's some other secret mailing list I'm missing out
> on, but that's the first time I've heard of "parisc-linux.org" I'm sure.
> So thankyou for being the one to bring it up.

It was never officially announced, just setup. I guess this is the
announcement.

> Will the mailing list be moving as well?  (Given that it belongs with
> the project, not the mothballed puffingroup website.)

Yes, most of the project's web/mail resources will be moving there shortly. Go
ahead and update your bookmarks. I've been told there will be a
pointer/redirect from the old site but I wouldn't count on it existing forever.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@fc.hp.com