[parisc-linux] Boot command

Kailashnath V Rampure kailasr@webcash.com
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:03:23 -0800

Yes I have been following the same Doc.
its tries to boot from the sda  as I can see the hard disk path. I have 2
Hdd's one sda and other sdb. the path are 8/16/5.6 and other is 8/16/5.0.
Here I think /dev/sda is 8/16/5.6.

It is trying to boot but give sthe following o/p:

Boot IO Dependent Code (IODC) revision 144
.... SUCCEEDED!

HARD Booted.
palo ipl bame@noam Tue Oct 31 14:18:02 MST 2000
0/vmlinux 208896 bytes @ 0x1f78c000
0/palo-cmdline '3/boot/vmlinux TERM=linux Home=/ root=/dev/sdb3'
/dev/ida1       82      62              1030688
/dev/ida2       f0      1030750 24738
/dev/ida3       83      1055488 1030750
Kernel:partition 3 file /boot/vmlinux
ext2 block size 1024
ext2_mount(partition 3) returns 0
ext2_open(/boot/vmlinux)=3
Couldn't gork your kernel executabel format failed to load kernel
Failed to load Kernel.

please suggest.