[parisc-linux] STI Console problems on 735 and 755

Phillip Beal pdbeal@louisville.edu
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:49:00 -0500

> What kind of graphics hardware is sitting on a 735 or 755?  I think
> we've only ever looked at that on a 712 and 715.

Both the 735 and the 755 have the following device, that seems be refer
to the graphics:

Coral SGC Graphics (10) at 0xf8000000, version 0x4, 0x0, 0x77, 0x0, 0x0

However, the 755 is known only to use mono graphics, even though they
both report the same info for the Coral SGC Grpahics.

I hope this helps,

> Can you use serial console in the meantime?

Yeah, serial works just fine.

--
Phillip Beal
Electrical and Computer Engineering