[parisc-linux] NEW NATIVE PALO TARBALL - REQUIRED

Kailashnath V Rampure kailasr@webcash.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:30:40 -0800

Thanks paul I was able to run the command.

Can you let me know what I should type at ISL prompt as its trying to boot
from /stand/vmunix instead of /boot/vmlinux. Also I am unable to open vi as
it says vi:LINUX:unknown terminal type.

Please suggest.
Regards