[parisc-linux] unable to run palo on nfs root

Kailashnath V Rampure kailasr@webcash.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:58:41 -0800

Hi Paul,

After booting the Server from NFSroot I need to Initialize the harddisk on
the server. so I copied the palo and linux in to the nfsroot. I am trying
to Run the following command:
$ palo -I -k /boot/vmlinux -b /boot/iplboot   -c '2/boot/vmlinux TERM=linux
HOME=/ root=/dev/sda2' /dev/sda
fisrt partition is 10M of type f0
second partition is /dev/sda2 of type linux native.
Third partition is /dev/sda3 of type linux Swap

Then I get the cannot execute binary file.

second question is that what is the Terminal type I should set as I am
unable to open vi.

Please suggest the correct steps.
Thanks.
Kailas