[parisc-linux] [MERGE] -pre8 merge status

Sat, 27 May 2000 11:31:08 -0400 (EDT)

> __lshrdi3.  It's referenced from fs/nfs/inode.c.  I'm damned if I can
> see where though (and I went through the gcc -E output trying to spot it.)
> Does someone want to copy that from libgcc?  I'm going to lay down a tag
> for end-of-merge now since I'm headed off for the weekend.

__lshrdi3 should be in libgcc.a.  It's in mine.  If it is not there, you
have a problem building your (cross-)compiler.  If it is, check the link
by adding "-v" to the gcc link operation to see why libgcc.a is not being
linked into the object.

Dave