[parisc-linux] [MERGE] trouble files

willy@thepuffingroup.com willy@thepuffingroup.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 20:07:50 -0400

the following list of files (if I remember to attach them this time...)
are the files which have been modified in both the parisc tree and Linus'
2.3.99pre8 tree.  I've omitted the files where the rcs id is the only thing
changed.

Tulip is special because we're using 2.3.99pre3's driver in the pre1 tree.
So the files which differe from pre3 are these:

drivers/net/tulip/eeprom.c
drivers/net/tulip/tulip_core.c

The following files should definitely just be overwritten:

Documentation/DMA-mapping.txt
drivers/net/pcnet32.c

the rest will require closer scrutiny on Friday.  From an initial
examination, it's not going to be too painful.  I propose we close
the tree for new checkins midnight Thursday GMT (7pm EST, 4pm PST).
After that, I guess we'll lay down a tag and start merging in 2.3.99pre8
files and then lay down another tag when we're done.  mang, will you be
around to assist us with the merge?

CREDITS
Makefile
drivers/block/rd.c