[parisc-linux] 715/50 hang - more info

Ulrich Strelow ulrich_strelow@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 03:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Richard,

great work: for the first time I was now able to boot
using a NFSROOT filesystem on my 715/33. Everything
works well until the sash shell prompt.

So device support for my 715/old is nearly complete:
serial console works well and SCSI has been tested
using a HP DAT drive. Putting a real ext2 fs on a SCSI
disk is a bit complicated for me because I do not have
direct access to a Linux PC with a SCSI board. But I
will test this real soon and report back.

Ulrich