[parisc-linux] Neat hardware on 712.

rob fleming rfleming@cc.weber.edu
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:12:55 +0000

Just another thing to think about.  The 712 has some other features I posted a monitor issue under 712/60 a few days ago listing a problem and solution.  I also found that though most think the light on the case next to the power button is there for looks is has a warning function similar to what was posted about the monitor and the missing card.   I have found that if and OS is not on the disk you will get a blinking light messaging
something wrong.   Just thought I would throw that out there.

Rob

--
   ___  ___       __         |  Name  : Robert Fleming
  /  / /  /____  (__)__  ___ | E-mail : rfleming@cc.weber.edu