[parisc-linux] 712/60

rob fleming rfleming@cc.weber.edu
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:17:17 +0000

    I realize that this may not be a question that can be answered from
the group, but here goes.
I bought a schools old machine 712/60 to be exact.  I tried booting it
from home and found that my monitor doesn't work well with the graphics
cards initial settings.  (Completely unreadable).  I took it to work one
afternoon and it boots to the point where HPUX tries reading the
licences for the machine and dies.  Does anyone know how to change the
graphics boot mode?  I not longer have the option use the other monitor
at work to try and fix so I will take any suggestions.

Rob

   ___  ___       __         |  Name  : Robert Fleming
  /  / /  /____  (__)__  ___ | E-mail : rfleming@cc.weber.edu
 /  /_/  /  _  \/  /\  \/  / |    day : Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, WinNT, Novell
 \___,__/__//__/__/ /__/\__\ |  night : FreeBSD-Current, OpenLinux, Mandrake