[parisc-linux] Merge with Linus 2.3.99pre1

willy@thepuffingroup.com willy@thepuffingroup.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:03:09 -0500

Linus released 2.3.99pre1 today which marks the start of the 2.4
release effort.  We'd like to merge Linus' changes into our tree on
Friday, starting around 11am EST (8am PST, 4pm UTC, 5pm CET).  If you
have any local changes which can go back into our tree, now would be a
good time to commit them.  If you're in the middle of something which
will be disrupted by this, now would also be a good time to shout `STOP'.

People who wish to help are welcome.  Please contact me if you feel you
can help.