[parisc-linux] ramdisk problem with ELF kernel

Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:26:08 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Ulrich Strelow wrote:

> Because there is currently no network driver for the
> 715/33 I need to boot with a ramdisk. In former times
> there was copying ramdisk.bin to /usr/src/linux and
> "make Image", but how to do this now (when "make
> Image" no longer works)?

Seems I may need to dust off my 715/33 here and see how far things have
come by now. Considering the size of the task and the limited resources it
is executed very well so far.

Thanks to all those involved. And Let me know where I can lend a hand as a
non-programmer. (Ok. I wrote some PHP3 stuff but is a different thing.) I
do have some skill involving documentation. (DocBook SGML by preferences.)

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!