[parisc-linux] make Image currently fails here too.

Kirk Bresniker kirkb@chrome.rose.hp.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 11:19:05 PST

Brian,

| My unsatisfied symbols are different, though:
|
| ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
|    fcacheline (code)
|    pcacheline (code)

I ran into this yesterday, and in poking around with Bonsai, I believe
that this is because sammy's net/drivers/lasi_82596.c code includes
calls to these macros to do the cacheline flushes and purges, but prumpf
removed their definitions from include/asm-parisc/cache.h.

KMB
--
|       Kirk Bresniker    	(916) 748-2393		     |